The Federal Trade Commission requires that I disclose the nature of my blog advertising and my relationship with the manufacturer or seller of any product that I endorse on this blog. My policies for reviews and endorsements are as follows:
- This is a business blog written by JKConditioning staff.
- I do participate in various forms of advertising, including Amazon Affiliates and affiliate programs with other strength and conditioning coaches. I review all products that I share on my blog to ensure it meets my personal standards. Earnings made via these sources help me to justify the considerable time and effort that I put into writing this blog, and your support is much appreciated!
- No manufacturer or seller of a product will influence the form or outcome of any review that I write on a particular product (ebook). I strive to write reviews that are both honest and thorough, and I only endorse products that I genuinely feel will be of benefit to my readers.
JKConditioning Inc. – Policy Respecting Your Privacy and the Protection of Personal Information
JKConditioning takes steps to ensure it meets privacy principles and requirements with respect to personal information under applicable Canadian privacy legislation. The purpose of this policy is to inform our customers and other individuals we deal with (“you” and “your”) how we collect, use, disclose, and protect your personal information. Personal information is information that is identifiable as pertaining to an individual, as more particularly described under applicable privacy legislation. This policy applies to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information in Canada.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect certain types of personal information and do so in a number of methods, such as:
- Contact information, such as name, title, address, telephone number, facsimile, or e-mail address, which may be collected through our online intake form.
- We may be required or permitted under statute or regulation to collect, use, or disclose personal information without your consent, for example, to comply with a court order, to comply with local, provincial, or federal regulations or a legally permitted inquiry by a government agency, or to collect a debt owed to us.
Use of Your Personal Information
We generally use your personal information to:
- evaluate your application and determine your initial and ongoing eligibility for our programs and services;
- provide an email newsletter to update you on current ongoings with our company and services.
JKConditioning will NEVER sell your personal information to a third party.
Our Website and the Internet
We operate the website www.jkconditioning.com, which provides information about our services. Personal information provided by you online is used to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
Our internet servers may passively and automatically collect certain information about Web site visitors’ traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (IP) addresses (which are unique Internet “addresses” assigned to all Internet users by their Internet Service Providers). Server logs may record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, and pages requested, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are only collected and used on an aggregate basis.
Our Web site may contain links to other Web sites that are provided as a convenience only, and which may have different privacy policies and practices than JKConditioning and, accordingly, we have no responsibility for such third-party Web sites, and individuals are advised to review the privacy policies of any third-party Web sites they visit.